Central Management Information System (CMIS):
CMIS is a centralized web based, integrated system of Personnel Information & Payroll of all employees of Government of Manipur. CMIS is the second version of CPIS and It is integrated with TreasuryNET and BEAMS (Budget Estimation, Authorization & Monitoring System) , Manipur to make it End-to-End Computerisation of Pesonnel Information. Online Papreless Salary is prepared using the system.
- Unique Identification Number of Employee (EIN)
- Paperless Salary
- Transfer, Posting & Promotion
- New Recruits
- Deputation of employees
- Service Book
- Generation of unique EIN for all types employee.
- Preparation of salary for all types of employees. Provision for pay fixation, increment, supplementary bills etc.
- Features to cater Revision of Pay.
- Provision for abortion / addition of sanction post in all departments.
- Change of Budget Heads/ DDOs etc.
- CPIS is implemented in all 60 departments with 1000 plus DDOs. It has already covered 75000 Employees and 3200 offices. It is envisaged to cover all PSUs and Societies in the next phase.
- Under CMIS, the paperless salary is generated for around 1953 employees of 23 DDOs.
Manipur receives Prime Minister Awards for Excellence in Public Administration for the year 2007-08