Computerisation of Registration (CORD):
Client Server Application for Property Registration implemented in 4 SROs viz. Imphal East, Imphal West, Thoubal & Bishnupur. There exists a Single line of hierarchy in the department for revenue and property registration related work. The Commissioner (Revenue) is also the Inspector General of registration (IGR) of the State. SDC function as circle revenue officer while dealing with revenue matters and ex-officio Sub Registrar (SR) for registration of deeds.
- Online Registration of Documents
- Registration of Marriage.
- Issue of non-encumbrance Certificate.
- Photo Capture & finger biometrics capture.
- Scanning of Deed Registered.
- Online presence of registered deeds.
- Query handling.
- Min guidance value Calculation
CORD improved the delivery of services at SROs and also increased the stamp duty collection by standardizing the method of collector rate fixation and stopping the registration of undervalued deeds. Registration enhances the correctness and reliability of the revenue records on the basis of transactions by way of sale, mortgage, inheritance and consolidation of land holdings etc.