ePrisons Suite (Version no. 3):
ePrisons, a web technology based application software for prison department developed with the objective of tightly integrated centralised application for close and easy monitoring of the prison network across the State. It is a cloud based and Aadhaar enabled product with easy to use graphical interface and embedded with a comprehensive security features, backup and data recovery. The application will provide an interface with the court and police in addition to prison department. It will also supports other investigative agencies like state crime branch for making look out alerts for criminals in jails.
- Prison Inmate Management System [PIMS];
- Visitor Management System [VMS];
- Court Information System [CIS];
- Police Information System [PIS];
- Personnel Information System [PIS];
- Website of all the jails;
- Roaster Management System [RMS];
- Prosecution Information System (under discussions with ASG); and
- NCRB / SCRB system.
- Prisoner Induction
- Court Management
- Sentence Management
- Gate Management
- Rehabilitations Module
- Prisoner Personal
- User Profile
Status of the project/scheme/programme : On-going
- Selected 2 (two) jails- Central Jail Sajiwa and Women Jail, Imphal
- Site node identification has been verified by NIC team along-with peronnels of jail department.
- Conducted VC with ePrisons team NIC (Hq).
- Department of Jail has initiated the procurement of IT Infrastructure (hardware and LAN etc.).