Online GIS monitoring system of Sericulture:
Online GIS monitoring system of Sericulture Development projects and schemes is a solution for monitoring the progress of sericulture plantation by using GIS, Satellite Imagery, Geotagged Photograph and Vegetation Data. It was inaugurated by Hon’ble Chief Minister, Shri Okram Ibobi Singh on 26 November, 2015 in the presence of many dignitaries.
- Satellite Data for Progress Monitoring of Plantation
- Uploading of Geo Tagged Photograph
- Co-Ordinates of Farm Area
- Fund Flow Management
- Production Management
- Plantation progress monitoring using satellite imagery and geo-tagged photograph
- Android apps for uploading of geo-tagged photograph
- Fund Flow Management Module
- Production Management Module
- Implemented on 26 November, 2015.
- Implemented in 6 Districts (Imphal East, Imphal West, Bishnupur, Thoubal, Chandel & Churachandpur).
Social Media Coverage:
Published in the Informatics in January Issue of 2016