Online GPF Information System Manipur:
Online GPF Information System is web based system developed by NIC Manipur to facilitate the GPF subscribers (excluding Group D) of Manipur Government by providing real-time information about their contribution, deduction, recovery status, annual GPF statement as well as SMS alerts. Additional PULL SMS service is also provided by the system to DDO/STO/TO for checking previous withdrawal from Treasuries.
- Obtain GPF related information 24x7 without going to AG office and report any discrepancies immediately by the subscribers to Ag office
- Real time debit/credit details through SMS service
- Pull SMS service to facilitate DDOs & TOs in checking debit figures of a GPF subscriber while processing GPF bills for payment
- Quick Reference (QR) code reader for verification/authentication of the balances shown in the statement submitted by the subscriber
- AG office, Manipur
- Drawing & Disbursing officers (DDO)
- Treasury & Sub Treasury Officers
- Government Employees of Manipur (excluding Group D)
Implemented successfully w.e.f September 2014. Around 30000 GPF subscribers are benefitted by this system. The system has relieved subscribers’ grievances of not getting GPF statements on time. It has decreased subscribers visit to AG office for grievances redressal and backlog adjustment of missing credits are minimized to a large extent.