Transport-Vahan and Sarathi:
Vahan and Sarathi are standardised software applications developed by National Informatics Centre (NIC) to meet the objectives of Ministry of Road Transport and Highways (MoRTH) to adopt standardised data formats and software for vehicle registration and driving licence issuance throughout the country. Vahan is for processing all transactions related to vehicles while Sarathi is for issuance of driving licence and related activities.
- Vehicle Registration
- Driving Licence
- Issuing Challan
- Vehicle Registration for all kinds of vehicles. Dealer Point Registration is also allowed
- Fitness test & Certificate
- Taxation Collection offline & Online
- Driving Licence. Learner License is also issued before issuing driving license.
- Vahan and Sarathi are implemented in all eight District Transport Offices of Manipur.
- Vahan 4.0 which is the new version has been implemented in Imphal West, Churachandpur and Ukhrul DTOs.
- Online Issuance of National Permit for inter-state goods vehicles is implemented.